The application deadline has passed. Please check back Spring 2017 for information on the next PQA cycle. Be sure to read the elibility + requirements before submitting your application.
Applications should include:
1. Completed Application Form
2. Short biography
3. Project proposal. Be sure to include: projected timing, technical requirements, and insructions on non-traditional string quartet formation (if applicable).
3. Up to three (3) high quality audio/visual work samples
4. One (1) score most representative of compositional style
1. Complete the online form
2. *Audio/Video samples:
- Please provide streaming links to your audio and video files. Do not attach files via email. These files can be uploaded to any accessible host such as YouTube or SoundCloud. Be sure the links lead directly to the audio/video and if set to private, do not require permission to access.
2. *Score and parts:
- Please provide links to PDFs of scores. Do not attach files via email. These files can be uploaded to any accessible host such as Google Drive or Dropbox. Be sure the links lead directly to the score samples and if set to private, do not require permission to access.
* Be sure your files do not expire before December 31, 2016